Luciani Acura is proud to offer the Graduate Program. HCFI is kind enough to make it easier for university and college graduates to qualify for a lease on our complete vehicle product line.
The program has been created to offer easier leasing for recent graduates that have little to none credit history.
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3 or 4 year university program.
- Graduates of an accredited 2 or 3 year nursing school program.
- Graduates of a police or military school
- graduates of an accredited community college (at least a 2 year program).
- Candidate must have graduated within the last 12 months of application date.
- The maximum amount of finance includes current MSRP plus freight/PDI, and Acura Honda Plus extended warranty (an amount exceeding this limit will require a down payment.
- No adverse credit history
- Must have verifiable proof of full-time employment and income, or written commitment from an employer with a start day within the last sixty days of the application date.
- Monthly income must be sufficient to cover current obligations, expenses, and vehicle program.
- Payments cannot exceed 20% of graduate's gross income.
- Copy of diploma or letter from Registrar's office which confirms graduation.
- Not required