Acura Canada is pleased to announce the Canadian Military Personnel Rebate program!
Starting today, Acura will offer a $1000 rebate to qualified personnel when they purchase any new Acura model.
All current and previous Canadian Armed Forces members who have served or are serving Canada are eligible to receive this rebate, in order to recognize and reward their commitment to our country.
Approved applicants will receive a rebate of $1000 dollars when they purchase or lease any new Acura model and this credit will be reimbursed directly by Acura Canada to the customer.
• Applicants must be current/active/retired members of the Army/Navy/Air Force, a DND employee, or be a member of the CF Appreciation Program (card member codes: CF, V, D). Details can be found at www.cfappreciation.ca
• Applicants must show proof of identification of at least one of the following cards:
o CF One (code: CF,V,D), NDI 10 – Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 – Permanent ID Card, NDI
75 – Record of Service Card. See Appendix A for examples of each card.
• This offer is transferrable to any member within the same household address
• The vehicle purchased must be new and previously unregistered (demonstrators accepted).
• Eligible participants may purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year under this program • The vehicle must be for personal, non-commercial use.
|Monday||.....||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||.....||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||.....||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Thursday||.....||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||.....||9:00am - 6:00pm|
Get our promotions by SMS or answers to any of your questions!